quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Drama

Hey! So yes my blog post is so much later than it usually is in the school year. Only by like an hour or two but its still a lot later. Anyways, the reason being I was at a hmhmhmmmmmhmhm high players meeting, our school play meeting. For both east and west, the two public high schools in hmhmhmmmmmmmhmhm. Anyways, guess what play I'm going to fail at being in this year? The Curious Savage. No idea what it's about, but if you know, please email or comment me! My email is RavenDeWitt1999@gmail.com and yeah, I said fail to get into the play cause if its for school that's the best I've ever done. I'm trying out for Mrs. Paddy the eccentric quiet artist. That's so me! Haha, but really...... Yep. Of course I don't think my peacock feather skinny jeans quite send the memo. ;P
Speaking of school, first full day of school. And just to add the scary crap in there, it was combined with big scary teenage monsters, aka upperclassmen. I mean, I don't get what everyone's so scared about. Most of them are pretty chill. And some are seriously hot!
Yeah, I just said that!
Mrs. Paddy
Or lily belle
But really I'm just me
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!