quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Chix VS Dux

Yesterday's post was bait unexplained. So the two rival schools where I come from are east and west with our mascots Dux (spelled with an "X") and the Chix (with another "X"). We aren't known for good spelling here. And it's the schools! Anyways, I am a proud east Chix. It's sad, couldn't they have chosen a more feminine name? You know, cause its a very manly name, Chix. A my mom always says, "the mighty fighting guy Chix." So, when there's a east vs west game it's a bird fest. The Chix wear camo and "go duck hunting". Would it be spelled duck or Dux? Cause its only one. I don't know. But anyways, the Dux wear KFC hats and ask us if we want fried chicken. Yeah, they never gave me any. Mel pointed out that we are Chix not chickens so by eating Kentucky fried chicken, they ain't eating us. I then said that it means they're eating our parents and that's just sick bro. Anyways, whenever they asked us if we wanted fried chicken I said I wanted some, and I probably wouldn't pay them back but I was really hungry. They should come up with a better thingy if they really want to insult us. Because when going Dux hunting we are hunting them. Not their parents but them. And personally I don't really like chicken unless its in nugget form.
And the Chix won cause we're better.
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!