quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, September 16, 2013

Like whoa!

Konichiwa
The first person to guess what language that's from gets 50 points. 1,000 point lead up a free something or other. I'm sure it'll be totally unworth your time. So, What's new? I watched Narnia, the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe last night. I know this kid in my grade who looks exactly like a younger version of Peter. Like whoa! Exactly like em. I also, have almost slightly finished reading first grave on the right. Now all I have to do is red second grave to the left, third grave dead ahead, fourth grave beneath my feet, and fifth grave... Some where. And my ELA book Mister Deaths Blue Eyed Girl. And, of course finish re-reading the percy Jackson series, re-read the heroes of Olympus series and re-read the spider king, door within and isle of books. That's a lot of reading. Especially since, short of ELA and three and a quarter of the grave series books, I have read them all. Of course, it has been a while and I have new characters to create and knew things to find out and things I missed. Like rewatching a show and realizing all the whoa! They totally planned that! Things.
And that's not even including TV and school and homework and sleep
Jaa Mata!
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!