quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Just guess

Sorry for the sucky post lately and I don't have time right now (my mom asked me to clean my room today. I put up super woman's video not knowing that would happen. Wow. Hash tag psychic! My psychic senses are saying that hashtag becomes very annoying in the future. And past. And present. Seriously, catch on!), but tomorrow I promise I'll post about the past few days including football, people spitting on my head, doctor who, his screw driver, Darth vadars lightsaber, and my boyfriend and people mistaken for him.
I'll leave you to price that together.
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!