quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, September 29, 2013

There aren't enought smiley faces in the world to describe this post

Ohayoo! Okay, so yesterday I in the morning went to pamcakes. Yes autocorrect, with an M. The female youth leader Pamhas pancakes at her house and everyone just chills. So that was from around when I woke up till noon, then I wen shopping for.... Particulars. Only like southern people will probably know what those are. Anyways, then after that we went to art prize to see the puzzle that I helped with. But wait, before that guess what I got? A NARUTO GAME!!!! NARUTO GENERATIONS. IM LIKE A GIZZILION PERCENT SURE IT HAS THE KAKASHI CHRONICLES AND AM FANGIRLING SO HARD AND ME AND MY BROTHER ARE TAKING TURNS PLAYING IT RIGHT NOW BUT WE HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO THE KAKASHI CHRONICLES YET BUT I HEARD IT HAS THE WHOLE GREAT NINJA WAR AND PLEASE EXCUSE ME WHILE I FANGIRLING TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....

.....

.......

.....

.......

I'm sorry, the user could not continue this post because she had to be put on life support from fangirlamania, a condition that has taken many lives.

Okay, so for you non okatus and non gamers here, I'm so sorry for you. Anyways, its if awesomeness was made into a video game or if your favorite band was made into a video game or if you got to go see your favorite band live, but that excitement times about a thousand gazillions times the excitement of your crush saying he's madly in love with you times getting three wishes and winning the lottery times having all your dreams come true plus having unlimited Nutella froyo. It's like that for me. Except more awesome.
Okatu gamer
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!