quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First day of school

Hey! Today was my first day of school. Yay. Whoop-dy-doo. Fan-freaking-tastic. We had two assembly's and we didn't even get our iPads yet! We did get tshirts. Yay. We get out iPads tomorrow. I felt like a slutty weirdo little prep in my skirt and fancy shirt and Herrington braid all day. But it was okay. My lunch was moved to second lunch. I saw Trenton today, and poked him and said hi. I was going to wait for him to finish talking when he turned to me, then the person he was talking to yelled at him and said he could talk to me later, then she shoes me off to class. Calm down, I said hi not to burn down te school. I think she was an attention whore cause she only wanted him to pay attention to her. Really? Like really? Nobody noticed that I had Trenton written on my wrist till the bus (which had like ten people on it) when Mel shouted "raven had a guys name written on her wrist!". Everyone stared at us. Gee thanks. I didn't get to start Japanese today, and out of five classes of like thirty people I only have one friend in one of my classes. And half of my friends hate him. Crap.
Well how was your day?
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!