quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, September 1, 2013

These dam jokes

Heeeeeyyyyyy. So yesterday I was at my grandpas. We went for a walk at a dam by his house. It was a really nice place. So while I was walkin there I saw a hotdog shop called "dam hotdogs". Funny as it's name is, funnier are the stories. First off is Rick Riodans, Percy Jackson. That dam chapter called "we have a dam problem". Where Zoe's wondering where the dam food court is and they all want dam burritos. Haha. I really live that chapter. It's in the third one, the titans curse. Okay, there was also my grandpas story. His...... I think grandmas last name was damm. Two M's, don't worry it's not in the bad way. So anyways, whenever someone new moves into their neighborhood they got a newspaper article. The one of theirs said so and so came over "with the whole damm family". Haha.
Alright, I'm done with these dam jokes
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!