quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, September 9, 2013

Them

Hey. Hi. Yo. Hello. Greetings. Salutations. Whazzup? How's it going? What's new?......... Ok, ok, I'll share. I had school today. And I saw the marauders. Okay, not James, Sirius, Peter and Remus. But one of them is Ron Weasley's punkified evil twin. The other ones are snakebites, Trenton and josh the ginger. The big four. (Disclaimer: none of them are Merida, Repunzle, hiccup or Jack Frost. At least not yet). Anyways, so there were my first four boring hours of the day. Then lunch. At our school we have summit school, which is a whole other post just to explain. Anyways, me and my friend eat outside that room. So I was talking with my friend and I saw josh the ginger. I waved. He stared. I did another awkward wave, and then he walked over to his friend and shouted (or said loud enough for me to hear it. Outside the class room. Across the hall.) "HEY" he said snakebites real name which I shall not mention cause I don't know him as well and that'd just be weird (like this whole experience. I call him snakebites). "JOSHES LITTLE SISTERS SITTING IN THE HALL" or something like that. Aka-awkward! Then after lunch was over the still mortified me went to Japanese. I'm taking it online, in the media center. Which is where people go to get there iPads fixed, if they aren't working. People like snakebites. I didn't say hi I just saw him. Then there was Ron Weasley. I saw him after my boring sixth hour when I was walking back to east from west. I said hi. Then there was another encounter with Josh and one with Trenton when I walked back in I saw both of them and said hi. So, like, yeah.
I was very social today
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!