quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, September 2, 2013

Really?

Hey! I hate to be the person to say it and this will probably kill what's left of my soul but.......... It's the last day of summer. Ow! It's killing me! DX!!! Yeah....... Not really joking but it is the last day of summer and that seriously sucks. I have to wear a skirt tomorrow!!!!!!! Goodbye cruel world. Anyways, being the lat day of summer tomorrows the first day of school. So I posted this thing on Instagram that said the first guy to like the picture would get his name written on my wrist all day the next day. Well guess who the first guy to like it was. Trenton. My brothers friend. His name on my wrist all day tomorrow. I'll tell you guys all about my first day of school tomorrow which is a half day.
To write Trevor on my wrist -_-
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!