quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, September 5, 2013

The people I saw

Hey! Really good but stressful day. First of all, I saw a bunch of people I know over the past two days, and since yesterday's post was cutoff because I had to make dinner and I had just been at my schools drama thing, I had enough time to tell you some stuff but not others. "While I can honestly say I've told you the truth, I might not have told you everything." -Bilbo Baggins, the hobbit. So, starting now its the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.... And selected parts left out for selected reasons. Okay, so anyways, yesterday. I saw three of Phoenix's friends. Trenton (I said hi), snakebites (in case I haven't mentioned him before, he's a friend of Phoenix with snakebites. So... That's where I got the nickname. This meeting was a bit more interesting. So, like... He's in summit school and me and my friend were sitting on a bench literally right outside the door. He came out of the room and he was wearing a dirty old super weird robe. I asked him why, and he said it was because he was sagging his pants too low. I just so happen to think its hilarious. I mean, honestly, seriously, really summit? Hahaha.), and Ron Weasley. He seriously looks like a plunked out version of Ron Weasley. I said hi but he didn't hear me and then I saw him two other times yesterday but he was way to far away to say hi. So he wouldn't ignore me. Anyways, at the drama team meeting I saw Hollywood undead. The person not the band. Then when I got home I realized that I forgot to grab the audition form, so I guess I'm defiantly not getting in. Cause as a bad actress freshman in a play of twenty out of a hundred people trying out. So I defiantly didn't get in. Then there's the whole day today. First I saw the ginger, and said hi ginger. Then I saw Ron Weasley, in the library. I also saw Cassie, the girl who died my hair, and the gingers old girlfriend, Jordan. It was fun. :-). Then for the last hour, I had to walk to the other school. That was okay, it's walking back that'll kill you. Not only that, I have to walk back in time for the bus. I, of course, have to go other school, behind the slow walking people and go from the open door to the opposite side of the school, get my violin then get on an overcrowded bus where I barely fit let alone the backpack and violin. But other than that, it's all good.
Actress.... Or not
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!