quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Guys at art prize

Hey! So I went to art prize, and it was awesome! There were things breathing fire and smoke that weren't Phoenix! Hahahaha. But seriously, there was a fire breathing dragon you could climb in, a mechanical smoke breathing dragon, an awesome mirror thing I dunno how to explain, a stone giant fishing, a panda made out of bike tires and a stone Minotaur. I was wearing a totally awesome pikachu sweatshirt and my legend if Zelda hat. Two super totally hot guys complemented me on my hat, and one of them complimented me on both sweatshirt and hat. Like oh my gosh, wow! It was awesome!
Artist
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!