quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Phoenix's friends

Hey! So.... Like whazzup? Yesterday, my brothers friend came over. Well kinda friend, like no offense to him, (he's cool), but I didn't think they really were like, friends anymore. They were friends, (he's the one who slept in our doghouse... And I saw at the fuel beach party.... And I saw at the baptisms. He had that really sweet testimony), but they haven't hangout in like forever, mostly cause his dad got mad at him and threatened Phoenix to stay away from him and yada yada yada....... But so anyways, he came over. Phoenix hasn't been able to hangout with anyone lately, Trenton being well.... No seeing him for 9 months, the others having work, Phoenix has been super duper bored and restless and depressed. Thank goodness he was able to hangout with someone. Thank you so much!  Anyways, then they set off fireworks which was awesome. I went inside and started watching super natural and he was totaling failing at guessing it (he guessed Buffy the vampire slayer, and other shows, but no super natural). So then Phoenix came out and I told him not to tell, and so then after a minute he forgot and his guess; unnatural and not natural. Wow. It was so funny. Then today, during Japanese I saw Jordan, Phoenix's friend, my adoptive sister. She like hugged me, and I didn't see her, so I was like whoa! Who the heck is hugging me, and I totally freaked. Then these two guys from my grade came up and were oohing over how I was taking an online class.
Not super, just natural
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!