quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Boyfriends

Like whoa........ I haven't posted a real post in forever! Like, I've done YouTube vids and just like rants that are rants........ So here's what's happening. First off on Friday I went to chem club (we exploded soap and coke)! Then I went to the football game with fuel. Some girl spit on my head. From the rival team, which was a Christian school. Not saying they have to be perfect, but can't they refrain from spitting on people's heads? What, where they thinking I would dematierialize? Or that I would magically not get hit?!? Either way it pissed me off and if you're the girl that spit on me, if I ever see you again, your face might get rearranged. And Trenton can't come over for nine months, so I said something about that to my youth pastor. He then asked if we were dating. Cause we seemed closed. Eeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said no. Like duh. Eeeewww!!! That always seems to happen though. I mean, seventh grade at church drama, eighth in history class and in St. Louis. And now, well now. Then yesterday I painted, cleaned my room and made a pen into earth vandals light saber and another one into the screw driver in doctor who. It's like, totally awesome.
Forever alone
Raven DeWitt

4 comments:

  1. I think I know who spit on your head.... erm..... oops.....
    YOU NEED TO KIK ME NOW ABOUT TRENTON!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHO SPIT ON MY HEAD?!?!?!?! And there was another time someone thought I was dating someone I wasn't that I forgot to mention.... Sorry everyone!

      Delete
    2. Erm..... not telling you haha.

      Delete
  2. Why not?!?!?! Ppppllllleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee tell me! Seriously, why not?

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!