quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, May 12, 2014

21 jump street

Hey! So, along with being the week after tulip time, and a week in May, it is also my birthday week! I'm not gonna act like I'm great enough to deserve a week, but I'm still gonna have fun posting this week. Ooh! I didn't tell you about Mel's dreams! So, I don't remember the first one, but I wasn't in it, so whatever. The next one was a two part or whatever, but anyways, I had two guys fighting over me and then I ended up married to another hot guy. So, I approve. Plus it was funny. Um.... I also saw the guy who I married in Mel's dream at school today. Weird, right? Seriously, it's almost like the universe likes to mess with me. Sigh. I also saw a bunch of people from church at tulip time on Saturday. I like them. Um.... So, onto today! Nothing really happened. Last night I did stay up until like midnight watching 21 jump street. 22 jump street is coming out later this year. Anyways, 21 jump street is very very very pervy and has horrid language. But, overall, it is a very great movie. Jenko the jerk and Smit the loner, nerdy geek. Jenko (Channing Tatum) was always mean to Smit (Jonah Hill), as the bully always is to the nerd. But then Jenko gets too low of grades to go to prom and Smit just doesn't have any date so he doesn't go. Sadness. So, then it's years later and they're both trainees for the police department. Jenko is really good at the athletics, and Smit's really good with the whole class part of being a cop, and they decide to join forces to pass. Because of this they become best friends. And police partners. So, after becoming police partners they get sent to jump street, where undercover cops who look high school age go. They're sent undercover to find a drug. Jenko is assigned gym and track and drama and photography and popular kid class's to get in with the dealers. Smit is assigned chemistry and ap classes and everything smart, to find out who makes the drugs. In a twist of mistaken identity, Jenko gets Smit's fake identity and Smit gets Jenko's so Jenko is in with the nerds and Smit is popular. Their rolls from high school are switched. Smit is the jerk to Jenko, Jenko is the nerd that doesn't get invited to parties and it's all great. Especially since someone as hot as Channing Tatum is a nerd. And being a nerd makes guys so much hotter. So, anyways, isn't that a great idea? I think it's a perfect. Of course, there are some elements in it I didn't like, but in all honesty, I love this movie! I cannot wait for 22 jump street. But I have to say, as always, doubts it'll be as good as the first.
Obviously undercover
Or a drug dealer
But not popular
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!