quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Happy birthday to me.

Happy birthday to me! If you didn't get the post yesterday, today is my birthday! And I am 15 years of age. Exactly. Whoo! Well, I haven't opened my presents yet, short of a completely awesome necklace from my grandma, Mimi (okay, that's the whatever word for it, not her name....) but I haven't opened any of my other presents is morning. I did get about five people yelling at me in orchestra and in the hallway before orchestra "happy birthday!" So, ya know, all good. In all honesty, short of a ankle incident, my day has been perfect. Seriously. You wanna know the worst thing that's happened to me today? The fact that it isn't Friday! Seriously. Now, here are my plans for the nest two days... Today I have ortho after school (right now I'm in 6th hour) and then I'm going to Kobe. A Chinese/Japanese/whatever style restaurant where they cook in front of you. It's really great and really fun. Tomorrow I have chem club after school (chemistry+explosions+friends=perfect =]) and then I have my bday party were we are going to play laser tag and arcade-y stuff at BAM. The arcade. Have I mentioned it's going to be perfection? Then on Saturday (my bday party is gonna be a sleepover) we're selling jewelry. I know, not the most exciting, but with me and my friends.......... Well, everything with us is the most exciting. We're kinda crazy, which is probably why they're my friends. I can't have sane friends. It would ruin my image. Haha, joking (my image is probs the worst already) but I doubt sane people would even be my friends. Well, anyways, that's my first weekend of being 15. Oh, and I only have 16 school days, about 22 days including weekends of school left, and that's not even including my vaca for my cuz's wedding. Translation: week-ish in New Mexico. 11 days of school. That I have to go to. Whoo! So, today, it is my weekend, and it's gonna be my year. (Changing All Time Low's Weightless lyrics a bit)
Finally 15
Fantastic!
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt


Did anyone notice I became the doctor (11) for a minute there?

3 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!