quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Weirdness.

Boo! So....... Stuff happened today, I'm just sure of it. I'm gonna think of them in a second. I swear. Wait for it. Wait for it, wait for it wait for iiiiiitttttttttt............................................. Huh. New psych? Half day? Oh, I had a dream last night. It was weird. Well, not so much weird (cause dude, I swear IT WAS REAL) (and not even the weirdest dream I had. Dude, it could've happened in real life!) but it was definantly unexpected. I mean, it involved a crush who I haven't seen since like the beginning of the school year and stuff and yeah. Then when I was talking to my friend she mentioned him. And he's from like, beginning of the school year. Well, that's the last time I saw him. I still like him and he's from last year but you know and whatever and stuff and ugh. People. I also got an avengers beach towel. So, yay. :-) Whazzp with you people?
Crushing
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!