quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, May 26, 2014

Last day in NM

Hey! So, today I went to the zoo. New Mexico zoo. Yay. So, that happened. Last night was also my grandmas bday party, cause this morning she left for masadona (I think....) but I'm still staying at her house until I leave tomorrow. Mimi, Papa John and my Uncle are all in masadona so me and mum have the house to ourselves. That sounds greedy. But, hey, I do. Whoo. But I also have some homework still......... Ugh. At least I don't have school. So, yay. Plus there's one week left til the end of school. Okay, a little over a week. But still. Not much. Then I have a whole summer full of best friends, video games and many, many, many hot anime guys. They're required. I can't wait til summer. I'll still post everyday, and maybe I'll actually ya-know, have some exciting news. Or, wander around the internet til I get a bloggy subject. Ya-know. So......... Happy almost summer!!!!!!!!!!!! OH, AND I GET TO GO TO A JAPANESE RESTURANT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alone
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. COME HOMEEEEE!!! Oooh, yummy.... Japanese is always good. Just avoid the okonomiake (I have no clue how to spell that haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okonomiyaki? But they're really good..... They vary though, cause it literally means "everything you like in a pancake" so you put whatever in..... At least I think that's what you mean......

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!