quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Batromeo and black widow-iet

You know how I had to re-write a Romeo and Juliet scene we a new theme? Well, I performed it yesterday and here it is!
*Robvolio and Mercuciarrow enter*

Robvolio: It's a little spicy outside today. Let's leave and try not to tick off the Marvels Mercutioarrow. .

Mercuciarrow: Robvolio, you would beat a man for making fun of your outfit.

Robvolio: No I wouldn't!

Mercuciarrow: You would take Batromeo's car and run a man over for bumping into you on the street!

Robvolio: I would?

Mercuciarrow: Yes! You would throw a man off the highest tower simply because he poked your cape!

*Enter Tybulk (and possibly others)

Robvolio: Oh man, here come the Marvels!

Mercuciarrow: Whatever, who cares!

Tybulk: Me talk to them. Hey! You, small man, I need to talk to you!

Mercuciarrow: Only talk? Why dont we just fight? Since you're so keen on conversation.

Tybulk: No! Me fight Batromeo!

Mercuciarrow: Come on! Are you scared? The great Tybulk, Prince of Anger Issues, won't fight?

*Enter Batromeo

Tybulk: No! Tybulk no fight! Oh, Batromeo comes. Me fight him. Batromeo! You awful, I smash!

Batromeo: We are not enemies, Tybulk,  I can't tell you why, but we aren't. There is no reason for me to stay, you don't understand me.

Tybulk: Come back! No! We are enemies! Turn and fight!

Mercuciarrow: Do not provoke my friend! I will defend him! Come Tybulk! Let's fight!

*Brandishes bow*

Tybulk: Why you fight me mercucioarrow?!

Mercuciarrow: I dont need to answer that, you crazy green freak. You always act so tough, but in reality, you're just a joke.

Batromeo: No, Mercutiarrow, Tybulk, don't fight. Robvolio, help me!

Mercuciarrow: Have at you!

Tybulk: Tybulk smash!

*they fight*

Batromeo: No! Stop, both of you! Mercutiarrow, stop!

Mercuciarrow: Ah!

*Tybulk flees*

Batromeo: Mercutiarrow! Are you okay?

Mercuciarrow: It's, it's only a flesh wound. I, I'll see you tomorrow, Batromeo.

*staggers off stage, Mercuciarrow: A misprint on both your comic strips! (Thump). Robvolio runs off, then comes back

Robvoilo: Mercuciarrow is dead!

Batromeo: Bad things have been done today.

Robvolio: Tybulk is coming back!

Batromeo: He won't be here for long. Tybulk! You villain, you killed Mercuciarrow, now you shall die! Let's fight!

Tybulk: He deserved it! And you will join him!

*they fight! Tybulk falls*

Batromeo: What have I done? Such injustice!

Spiderman: You need to leave Batromeo! Stay out here any longer and you'll be just like Uncle Ben!

*Batromeo flees, BECAUSE HE'S BATROMEO

The Flash: Where's Tybulk? He killed Mercuciarrow, where is he?!

Robvolio: Tybulk is dead, right there.

The Flash: Well that escalated quickly! Wait here, Stan the Prince Lee is coming.

*enter She-Capuhulk, Super Montague, and Stan the Prince Lee

Prince: Who began this battle?

Spider-Man: Tybulk.

Robvolio: Well Tybulk stormed in here looking for Batromeo, and he and Mercuciarrow started arguing with each other. Then BatRomeo came in and Tybulk tried to fight with him but Batromeo refused. To protect Batromeos honor, Mercutiarrow stepped up to fight Tybult, and he was slain. Then batRomeo was so angry he killed Tybulk.

She-Capuhulk:  Poor Tybulk! No, Prince, he's lying, he's the friend of Batromeo! Batromeo must die!

Super Montague: No that is not fair to Batromeo

She-Capuhulk: And why is that?

Super Montague: Tybulk would have been killed for this anyway! Let Batromeo live.

Prince: That is true, but this should not have happened. Therefore Batromeo is banishéd. If he shows his face here again, he shall be killed. Consider this a mercy.

Okay, the scripts over. I'm considering doing a full re-writing of Romeo and Juliet with marvel Vs. D.C. What do you guys think?

She-capuhulk
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!