quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mothers day

Hey. So so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for not posting yesterday! It wasn't really crazy but I spent the day daydreaming. Then walking doggie. Then daydreaming some more. Then going to tulip time. Then yet more daydreaming. Point being, I spent most of my day daydreaming. Mostly about Mel's dreams. Which I approve of because I usually got a hot guy. And they're really super duper funny. Let's not even get into those until tomorrow. Okay, I really want to but today is mothers day and mothers are great and I love mothers, and go moms! I'm not good at the whole, touching speech part, so let's skip right ahead to the yay moms, we love you! My mom, being the great person she is, actually has work today. Seriously, she has to work, on Mother's Day. Poor, unfortunant souls! So, for Mother's Day I got her these bath and body works scent, London Tulips. Except, I live in a town with TULIP TIME, and London doesn't have tulip time, or really actual tulips, so I crossed off London and wrote the name of my town (which will remain anonymous). I think she'll find that funny. I find it epic. So, that's all my news. THANK YOUR MOM, THANK YOUR FRIENDS MOM, THANK THE MOM OF YOUR SCHOOL ENEMY, THANK THE MOM OF THE GUY WHO WORKS AT YOUR SCHOOL, THANK THE MOM OF THE GUY ON THE STREET, THANK EVERY MOM EVER!!! They totally deserve it. Moms are awesome.
Not yet a mom
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!