quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Super girls need! (Please apply below)

Okay, so if you didn't know I am superhero obsessed. obsessed, with a capital O. Well, a Capital O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D. I mean, I'm pretty obsessed with everything I love. It's either one of my quirks, good personalities traits or a bad one. I just know I am. Anime? Well, Baka, I read the manga too. Video games? Oh, yeah, I just restarted it for the fifth time. Books? I write fanfictions too as well as some of my own things. They may be a bit inspired by other awesome people though ;). Movies? I read the book, twice. Or more (usually more). Point being, if I love something, I LOVE it. If I LOVE it, I can spew lines of it at will. Which is why I am pretty superhero savy. I mean, I have read a few comics, want to read more, watched (and own) all the movies (on DVD or blueray, if they're out). So, I think I am qualified to talk about superheroes. I love the ones out. Spider-Man? Classic. Captain America? The perfect amount of cheesy, action, story and perfection. Iron Man? Humor. Gets me every time. Batman? Justice. We all need it. And a few explosions helps too. Thor? Who doesn't want to be from another world?! As long as I'm not an alien I might as well visit it for the length of his movie. So, superheroes are great (and there are more, I know, but those are first and foremost, my favorites. But, there are some superheroes who are more unknown and deserve a movie, a tvshow, even to be in another superheroes movie! I mean, there are female superheroes, but they don't have their own movie. And, let's face it, I'm a girl. It's what might be assumed from boobs, thinking captain America (and various other guys) is/are hot, having to go dress shopping, periods, long hair, a slight obsession with seniors (hot guy seniors, that is), nail painting and various other things that happen. And being a girl, I am soooo not complaining about having movies staring Captain America or Thor or even Channing Taytum in all their hotness glory. So, I must be really really weirdly mood-ed (?) if I say, it's disappointing that there are no girl superhero movies. Cat woman was in the batman movie, and I mean, there are lots of girl xmen, black widow was in a few, but still there aren't a lot of girl heroes anyways, and no girl hero has their own movie (well, at least that I've heard of). And one of my favorite superheroes is she-hulk. Bruce banner (he-hulk)'s cousin, who is a lawyer, who needed a blood transfusion and the she-hulk turned into well, the she-hulk. Except, she doesn't grow when her heart rage goes up. She's always green, always strong, and still maintains her personality. I mean, I like girl superheroes, (although, it does get annoying when they fight crime in a swimsuit. Seriously, pants can work for fighting too!) but she-hulk is officially my favorite. So, *COUGH COUGH TV PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COUGH* I think there should be a movie or tv show with she-hulk. On the screen junkies show, a guy once said that she should appear on agents of shield cause she's a lawyer and then she makes an appearance and then they do a crash or something and she gets Bruce's blood and BOOM, SHE-HULK!!!!
Secret she-hulk
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey that is true! The only superhero with a girl in it I know is Supergirl. It's an old movie but they should remake it, i think.

    Speaking of superheroes, LOL, I dreamed I had superpowers! It was awesome! Have you ever dreamed you were one too? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! The only thing I dislike about girl superheros is that the fight crime in swimsuits. Of course, skirts don't really do well for fighting (I know). And, a dream about superpowers? Of course!!!!

      Delete
    2. I know! They should wear pants! Yeah, it was amazing! :)

      Delete
    3. :) yay. Of course, while they should wear pants, I think girl power is also needed sometimes

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!