quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, May 2, 2014

The amazing spiderman 2, guesses and pre-review

Hey! So, guess what awesome movie came out today? The hipster reboot of Spider-Man! I love Spider-Man. Okay, I love all superheroes. Short of 1. 1, only 1. Out of about 1 million. So, if you needed even more confirmation I'm a nerd.... Superheroes! Anyways, lemme get on with my hopes dreams and worries for the amazing Spider-Man 2! The old series is just Spider-Man, the new one is the amazing Spider-Man, okay? Okay. Cause, they are. And people don't get it right. Well, so anyways, I liked the old cast better. I mean, peter Parker is supposed to be the biggest nerd in the world, that clutzy, odd one out vibe. In the new one? Hey, he's hot! You got it wrong! Not that I'm complaining about hot guys, but he wasn't a geek/nerd. He was hot and nice and athletic and totally wrong. So, that was a disappointment. And then there's Harry Osborne. He's supposed to be hot and popular. The new one? Creeper, belongs in slytherin, DON'T TALK TO IT!!!!! I know, don't judge a book by its cover. But seriously, this book just screams horror and murder and this time it's right. I don't like it. But enough casting issues. Now, for the villainous factor.
ELECTRODE!!!! Sweet. Of course, in the comic he had a whole costume, because it's a comic and they can't do that in real life, but he deserves a costume. But, seriously, electrode is an epic villian. He gets my stamp of approval, so does his partner in crime (literally!) his movie, rhino. Rhino of course gets his suit, cause well............ He's Rhino. In the comics (and video games. I totally kicked his sorry butt all the way back to wherever!) he is literally the rhino. It's not a suit. In the movie? It's a suit. Sniffle. No, I'm not crying, something in my eye. Seriously, I wish it weren't a suit but the real rhino. Or at least, that's what I saw in the trailer. I'll rewatch. Although I think it's a suit :,( It could really be him! Well, he, of course,  meets my stamp of approval. Everyone who played the game or read comics that I know of have been hoping for rhino being a villain for a while, so I'm excited for him. Then there's back the Harry Osborne. I'm going to say this and it's like the old Spider-Man, so, don't get mad at me if you're stupid enough to think this is a spoiler but he's green goblin, which totally fits his looks, but I mean, it's dangerous reusing green goblin. He was in the first series, and while hey were created a whole ago, the green goblin suit and weapons were perfect. Of course, they aren't going to reuse, so what are they gonna do but, remake. I don't know if it'll be a step up. Ah, well, the curse of me, I have to wait and see.
Spider-girl
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!