quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Freezing chem club laser tag

Hey! So, yesterday was great! In Chem Club we made ice cream and blew stuff up with liquid nitrogen. It was pretty fun. Then was laser tag, which while great is better with more people. Then there's the whole arcade which was pretty great. Today we sold stuff in 35 degree weather, so....... Brrr! It was fun though. I'm still cold. I have a concert tonight. Yay. So........ Yeah. Peace.
Cooollllddddd
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a short post! But yeah, everything was so fun. AND DUDE! You made icecream?!

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!