quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cold Pokemon haircut dropouts

Okay! Yesterday I told you about my weekend. Well, stuff happened yesterday and today and it's exciting! Yesterday at school I was sitting in the hall playing Pokemon and this kid came up and we talked about Pokemon. Yay. Then there was of course the rest of my school day and I got home and did with my friends Jessie and July the cold water challenge. Which, was fun. I wore my captain America suit for the first time and our paddle boat didn't steer right so,..... That happened. I had to kick us to shore. And I jumped in TWICE for the record. And I dislike Facebook because on my gosh, the app is soooo gosh dang glitchy! Anyways, today I went to school and then I had froyo with my moms friend (who is awesome) and then I got a haircut. Which, while I do not care about how I look actually the haircut is awesome. Thanks to an epic hair stylist. My brothers girlfriend was there and Phoenix is very attached to his hair and I told his girlfriend "he might start crying and you might have to hold his hand. Or punch him." To which Phoenix responded "probably both." Haha!
Then there's Trenton drama with school, in which he was at the office and the evil office lady (which, if you hate children, WHY WORK IN A SCHOOL?!?!) literally said to him "wou
Don't it just be easier if you dropped out" and like any normal kid, that pissed him off, so he got in a fight (verbal) with her and well, dropped out. SERIOUSLY, HATE KIDS NO SCHOOL PEOPLES!!!! Ugh. People.
Pokemon master
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!