quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, May 22, 2014

The past is in the past, but my life is not

So, intense stuff here. Plane ride went waaaayyyyyyy smoother than humanly possible. Delays? Dude, one for ten minutes that still arrived ON TIME. Layover? Day and June (Legend) kept me company. So, here I am in my first post from New Mexico (this trip). For the record, it's totally great. Oh, and guess who's going to a COLLAGE church group then X-Men: Days Of Future Past's MIDNIGHT showing with their Cuz?! The person who's writing this post who can say she's totally hot because you can't see my squirrel eyebrows, pale skin or any other imperfections. So, me. Yay! I am totally excited and if you're going you have to tell me! Now. Comment NOW and then read the rest of this post. I'll wait.
Okay, so tomorrow don't be surprised if my post is ranting about superheroes, makes no sense and contains words like dnndhdjnsnwk, jsjfjfjdj, askjeridnsnjsk, flabbergasted, duej or ninny muggins (usually about a cotton headed one). Cause, not only will it be a MIDNIGHT showing, at midnight (did I mention it's midnight? Like 12:00?) but I'm also on MI time (hehe, it's a pun! See? MI as in my and MI as in Michigan) while the showing is in New Mexico time (no puns :/). That, my friends (and not-as-much-friends, if it would bring your social status down too much) is a 2 HOUR TIME DIFFERENCE! So, I'm going to tell people that if I fall asleep, hit me and I'll hopefully wake up. Cause I am NOT sleeping through this. And, tomorrow, I'm bragging about sleeping in and vaca. Have fun!
Super-nerd
No, wait, X-man
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

3 comments:

  1. Dude, I am totally jealous about you being in NM and missing school and all that.... Plus you being totally hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look wise or temperature? Cause look-wise, doy, temp-wise..... I'll trade with MI any day!

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!