quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, May 16, 2014

Leibster award!

I got tagged by Hilda for what she thinks is the Leibster award, which you have to write eleven facts about yourself, answer her eleven questions  and then ask eleven questions, and tag eleven people.... Well, I don't have anyone to tag. Soooo......... Just take it, but be sure to tell me! I'll leave questions and please do take em! I'll answer my own questions later in the week too!

Fun Facts:

1) my birthday was yesterday. I am now 15 :-)

2) I will be going to Disney next year for orchestra

3) in less than a week I will be in New Mexico (but that's a convo for later)

4) The first legend of Zelda game I ever played was twilight princess for GameCube. I have played five games, watched people play six and my life goal is to play them all

5) I always want to write fanfictions off of my favorite books, shows, animes, video games ect. But most of my writing isn't off of a books, shows, animes, video games ect. Most of them are my own ideas.

6) I was born deaf (cha, I was. I can hear NOW though, so don't be all like......... People are when you say so'n'so's deaf. Cause I WAS, not AM)

7) I was almost an aunt last year.

8) both of my aunts are now grandmas.

9) I actually hangout with my brothers friends more than my own

10) I don't like one direction (at ALL) but I'm working on two 1D fanfics (one with my friend, the other because my friend asked me too)

11) I get my yearbook today

Hilda's Q & (my) A:

1) Do you watch cartoons? A lot. I also watch anime WHICH IS DIFFERENT THAN CARTOONS, but I also love love love love love love love love love cartoons

2) What inspires you? Oooh.......... Video games, anime, books and movies. Anything where the person can be young, outcast, normal or the underdog and still be a hero. Ex: Percy Jackson/heroes of Olympus (PJ, Annabeth, generally everybody....), fullmetal alchemist (Ed), Naruto (Naruto), Fairytail (Lucy), the avengers (Captain America), Legend of Zelda (Link)

3) Do you write in a diary? No. I keep on wanting too, but I can't put my thoughts into words well. I don't like The Fault In Our Stars much (cancer, romance, characters all = ugh! sorry!) but, they had some great quotes and to quote Gus "My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into words." Gus may have seemed as real as Barbie, but his quotes were good, and I can relate to that one.

4) Do you follow trends? Um.... If being a freak-a-zoid is a trend, yes. If not, no. (So, probably not as I'm the only one in the universe who says "freak-a-zoid")

5) Do you drink soda? Yes. I don't drank it daily, but maybe three days a week.

6) When was the last time you cried? .......................... I think it was during an anime episode........

7) Have you ever been bullied? No. I either intimidate people or my brother does so nobody has the nerve to bully me to my face.

8) Do you part your hair in the middle or to the side? Um...... Whatever parts quick and easy. I don't like having to actually do stuff with my hair. I brush it after I shower and then let the chips fall where they may (er, hairs)

9) Vanilla or chocolate? CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!! It's the gift of God. Seriously, he was like, "Even though it was Eve who temped Adam to bite the apple I should give girls some good things" and then he created chocolate. At least, I think that's it ;)

10) Pizza or burgers? Ooh....... Depends. I love them both but if the burgers come with cheese or the pizza comes with pepperoni...... No thank you!

11) What are your current three favorite movies? Only 3?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Um............... Pirates of The Carribean 4: On Stranger Tides. Captain America: the first avenger or The amazing Spider-Man 2 (CANT CHOOSE JUST THREE!!!) and Rise of The Guardians. Sorry to all movies not mentioned, love you too!


My Q:

1) do you have more guy friends or girls?

2) what is one book you'd love to see become a movie?

3) most anticipated movie of the summer?

4) what's your favorite book to movie adaptation at the moment?

5) if you could play any book character in a movie adaptation, who would it be?

6) which Disney princess would you like to play in a real life adaptation?

7) which Disney princesses life would you want most?

8) if you could be in any universe ever (video game, tv show, book, movie, anime, manga, comic...) which would it be?

9) which scooby doo character are you most like?

10) if you have an iPod, put it on shuffle and skip the first five songs. Which song is playing now? If you don't have an iPod, what's the first song you'd download?

11) not including superheroes (cause let's face it, they always win) who's your PERSONAL hero?

So, that's the tag. Yesterday, for my birthday I got a cool backpack (YES!!!), a superhero coffee mug, a superhero cup/non spill cup thingy...? Superhero band aids (yeah, I'm that weird) a book-nook porch swing, and a tshirt saying "trust me, I'm a superhero" with everyone's favorite marvel heroes (captain America, Hulk, Thor, Wolverine, maybe Spider-Man.......). Cause I needed more to prove my nerd status ;p

Trust me.
I'm a superhero
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. Awesome answers. I was shocked to find out you don't like cheese on burgers and pepperoni on pizzas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but I DO like pineapple. Weird, right?

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!