quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, May 19, 2014

Geekin out before the future is past

So, in English class I have to do thing on Romeo and Juliet, where we re-write a scene with a different theme. Like twilight, Star Wars, Mario, Nursing home, ect. Well, I'm doing the fight scene. We could choose our group, and surprisingly I'm the only girl in this group. Ah, whatever. We had a few different ideas, but the final two were Pokemon and Marvel vs DC. We decided on Marvel Vs DC. I suggested it, and really like it, but can you imagine Pokemon? Prince-quaza, Groundeo, Kyogbalt. Marvolichu. "May neither of your kind/type ever evolve!" "Groundeo used block! It failed. Marvolichu fainted." Then there's the movie coming out in less than a week; Xmen, days of future past. Time travel, mutants, fighting.... Case you couldn't tell, that's right up my ally! Well, so would've been the Pokemon thingy, but I'm cool with either. I'm cool now (sorta doctor who reference. Go 11!) well, point being, epic days to come then a whole summer of yay.
Trust me
I'm a superhero
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! :) That sounds fun! Recreating a scene however you like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm lady capulet, who's hero equivalent is she-hulk, so I'm "she-capuhulk" I think I might re-write the whole Romeo and Juliet as Marvel VS D.C.

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!