quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My Leibster award Q&A on plane day

So, I'm gonna be on a plane alllllll day and I have no idea if I'm ever gonna have wifi, and I did the Leibster award thingy, so I'm gonna answer my own questions on it! I also had an orchestra concert last night and I'll tell you about it but not now and stuff and here!

1) do you have more guy friends or girls? Guy friends, but they're mostly my brothers (cool sister! Phoenix's friends approved, pick one up at a location near you)

2) what is one book you'd love to see become a movie? I did a whole post on this a week or two or less ago and not including those, Artemis Foul series and Alex Rider series, although Alex rider 1 was already a movie

3) most anticipated movie of the summer? Well, not including xmen, days of future past as it's not quite summer, nor maze runner, as it's a bit past summer, How To Train Your Dragon2 and Guardians of The Galaxy

4) what's your favorite book to movie adaptation at the moment? Okay, so other than anticipated ones are watched ones, and I have to say, hunger games 2: catching fire

5) if you could play any book character in a movie adaptation, who would it be? I already kind of said so in my book-to-movie wish list, but my number one unpublished choice is Charlie Davidson from The First Grave On The Right and remaining books in the series. Coming soon, Bree from the scorch trial, already done, Katniss Everdeen from the hunger games.

6) which Disney princess would you like to play in a real life adaptation?
Mulan from Mulan or Merida from brave.

7) which Disney princesses life would you want most? Jasmine (hello, no curses, palace, suitors and PET TIGERS!!)

8) if you could be in any universe ever (video game, tv show, book, movie, anime, manga, comic...) which would it be? Ooohhhhh...... Eeeevvvvvviiiiillllllll question. There are many ones.... Most wanted would probably be Hyrule (living through all the timelines) or .......... Soooo many to chooooooossssseeeeee from! Probs soul eater (sorry all other loved universes)

9) which scooby doo character are you most like? Velma. Smart, brown hair, modest

10) if you have an iPod, put it on shuffle and skip the first five songs. Which song is playing now? If you don't have an iPod, what's the first song you'd download? I have an iPod, so, Feel Good Inc. by Gorillas.

11) not including superheroes (cause let's face it, they always win) who's your PERSONAL hero? Naruto, Ed, Link or Percy, from Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Legend of Zelda and Percy Jackson (respectively)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!