quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Back again

Hey! So, today is the there and back again. Actually just back again. From Tennesse, not the dwarves mountain. So, anyways, we woke up early. And started to clean. Fun, right? Then the boat left and we all sat on the top while getting to the destination. I like the top. It's nice. Anyways, when we got there we had to wait while the boat was being cleaned then we docked. We unloaded and there was nothing else to unload, so we sat on the boat and were hanging out. There was this rrrreeeeaaaallllyyyy hot guy who walked past, shirtless. All the girls were yelling at him to put his shirt on, cause he was a distraction. Yes he was. Anyways, I said he didn't need to put a shirt on. I was just sticking up for him... And his very nice v-line. Just saying. Anyways, so everyone laughed and then these guys came over like ten minutes later. The guy who was previously shirtless had out a shirt on and someone pointed it out. Then one if the girls said "but Raven doesn't think he needs a shirt" which I agree with, but it's awkward when there's guys there. Especially one that you may or may not have a crush on... Anyways, then one of the girls said "that's not as bad as what she said yesterday". You know that face that your friends give you when your crush is behind you? The guys (including a certain crush) gave me that look mixed with a look a guy gave me once before he growled at me (why do guys do that?!?! we are females NOT DOGS). They also asked me what I said. That's none of their business. But it is yours, I had said "some of these guys need to be shirtless more often". The other girls agreed but said they were too polite to say it first. So see! They agreed! Anyways, that was embarrassing. Then there was the bus ride home, which went mostly without incident, but waffle head hid in a luggage compartment and poped out and scared people until someone made him get out. It was awesome, and I wih I could do that. Lucky waffle head. -_- Nah, I love him, he's awesome! Then I got home aroun midnight and fell asleep. In my own bed, for however long I wanted. It felt good. And that's the end of my adventure. I feel like Hazel, from heroes of Olympus, I have to keep flashing back (or blogging about) my past until I stay (or won't blog about) my past. Okay, I guess I'm a bit of a geek.
Back to the present
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!