quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fourth grave in the store

Hey! So today I had counseling. I hate it. She just started asking boring questions about whether or not I feel depressed, about my appetite, yada yada. Then I went to the library, I was planning on getting the book first grave on the right, but the Internet was down, so we had to do it the old fashioned way; looking. By ourselves. It was terrible. Anyways, it was checked out, so I hit some movies instead, men in black two and three. I've never seen them but I've wanted to for a while. Anyways, then there was the tourist that my mom picked out... Blackmail info.... :D. Then there's the real life scooby doo, the curse of the lake monster. Then I went shopping and got some totally awesome jewelry and an infinity scarf. And then Nutella froyo. Yay! Anyways, now I'm watching it and it's pretty stupid and little kiddy. I recognize Velma from lemonade mouth... I think... I'm like nineteen to ninty nine present sure. I'm pretty sure... Anyways, the fourth grave beneath my feet book was good. While I did partially solve most of the mysteries, I didn't guess a LOT of unexpected details. I liked the book, and it was pretty good, warning: there was some swearing, and perviness, and then there was a full on "test of their stamina" between Reyes and Charley. In case you don't get what a "test of their stamina" is, it's the same as well, what happened to make the people on sixteen and pregnant well, pregnant. It's full blown purpling basically. Which was an awkward chapter in the book. For whoever was reading it... It was just weird... Anyways, I liked it and wanna read the whole series. I liked it. Plus it was written from the perspective of a thirty year old with the maturity and mind of a teenager. Actually more immature than a teenager, but it's hardly even possible for that to happen. Anyways, it was a good book and I would suggest it, but only if you can handle the purple. Like older teens or young adults.
The Grimm reaper
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!