quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, July 8, 2013

The Lone Ranger

Hey peoples! Happy Monday, if there was such a thing. Guess who's alarm woke me up at like six o'clock this morning? It didn't even wake him up til like an hour later, I swear Pheonix can sleep through anything!
So, I dunno if I've already told you, but I saw The Lone Ranger Friday. After I posted, so I didn't know about it before hand. Anyways, it was an awesome movie. I loved it, but I seriously hated the love V. I seriously hate love V's. or like, when there's an amazing book and someone has to ruin it with a love V. Like the Hunger Games. She shouldn't have made Gale be in love with Katniss too! I mean, can't any book ever have a guy and a girl best friend without them being in love. I mean, it never happens in real life but write a book and you're in love with your best friend (if they're the opposite gender). It's so stupid! I call it a love V because the bottom two people do NOT love each other. So it's a V. Anyways, so the main hot guy is in love with his brothers widow. So technically it's a line, but his brother was alive at the beginning so at least for part of it, it was a love V.... Wait, they're brothers so try love each other. TECHNICALLY IT IS A LOVE TRIANGLE!!!!! IT ACTUALLY EXISTS!!!! Anyways, it's usually a love V.
One thing that makes me angry was that THE BIRD DOESN'T TALK!!!!!! They gave it the perfect opportunity to talk, but nnnnoooo. Apparently they weren't smart enough to do that. I loves the horse and wished he'd talked. It would've been awesome!
The Lone Ranger
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!