quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Camp Jupiter

So, I have to tell you about my Camp Jupiter resort thing. So, it's a bit like camp half blood, which I talked about yesterday. The cabins, or barracks are for rent for the people vacationing there. The food court/resteraunt is a huge building, where there are low tables with low but comfy couches around them. There are waitresses who look like the wind people, and you can order almost any food you want, including blue pancakes or pizza and stuff that they usually eat in the Heroes Of Olympus series. Then there's the buildings. Since camp jupiter isnt in the Percy Jackson series, the only roller coasters and buildings and models of stuff and electronics they built are only from the Heroes Of Olympus series. Then, you can do the breaking into/defending the fort game, if you sign up or something. You can also enter the Camp Jupiter inner city part thing, At every enterance is an electronic statue thingy, He'll be super OCD about rules and stuff, but let everyone in regarless of whatever they look like. There's a archery range and fighting areana. I need help creating it, ANYONE WHOS A HALF-BLOOD, HELP PPPPLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Half-blood
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!