quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, July 19, 2013

Day Three In Tennesse

Hey, so day three of Tennesse. I woke up and did devotions and read the last book of Jonah. We were all talking and one thing that buggged all of us was the fact that Jonah is a bigger bratt than every rich girl you've eveer seen in any and all movies and TV shows. He says I knew that you were a compationate and loving God and would spare them. So kill me. Wow. Hey, I know you're nice so kill me. That's like asking a hardcore goody-goody cop to rob a bank. Actually that would be sssooo much more realilistic. I mean, honestly. Then there was the whole swimming for like an eternity. Which I llllooooovvvvvvveeeeeeddddddd. Then I went tubing. There were only two students including me, and the rest were leadings. The other student who went on the boat ride didn't wanna tube, and only like three leaders wanted to tube, and there were four turns. One of the leaders only wanted one turn, so I got three out of four turns tubing, and they were extra long turns tubing. It was awesome. Then it started raining and we were out swimming during the rain and it was awesome! Then we had dinner and this guy came over to our boat. After dinner we played spoons. I wanted to play spoons-truth-or-dare, but they didn't want too. Even though it could've been really fun. I really wish that we had played truth-or-dare-spoons. Best would be that it's not like the guy we played with was messed up to dare people to make out or cuddle (with him, cause he was the only guy. Seriously, those dares have happened. It was awful!). I mean, he's actually pretty cool. I like him. Anyways, spoons was short lived and then we had devotions and prayer. And worship where, sadly the hot worship leader wore a shirt this time. I mean, everyone says he's just trying to show off his really really really really hotness, and I think he has a right too. Anyways, then we had a birthday party for the college inturn, cause her birthday was the next day when we left. She had 1D concert tickets for her birthday, and they were near her home town, Chicago. She sold them just to be with us on the hosue boats. And she's afraid of water too. Like she freaks out unless she has a life vest on or is in a tube. And she is sssssssoooooooo in love with 1D. Like as in love with them as July is. So, we had a birthday party, and then we had small group prayer. Then these girls gave the intern a makeshift 1D concert. I didn't really like it, then the guys came over for a "party". The Freshman guys, from my grade were over tonight instead of the other guys. Score! Including a guy who I may or may not be crushing on. Okay, shush. Then we had to go to sleep and prepare to leave in the morning.
One day left
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!