quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Fourth grave beneath the giant slayer

Hey! So, when I went to the library on Tuesday, I got a book called Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet. By Darynda Jones. It's a good book so far, and the fourth book in a series. I like it so far, though it is kinda confusing. I'll do a whole review when I finish it. Promise. Anyways, I like it.
My mom also rented Jack The Giant Slayer from red box and it was actually a good movie. The giant  with two heads, the bigger head's voice is Davy Jones from pirates of the Caribbean, this one guy from Alex Rider and he's in a few more movies. Then there's the only knight who seemed to survive, who's actor played Obi Won, the won and only. Hehe, see what I did there? Anyways, then there was the bad guy with the bad hair. He is apparently going to play Dionysus. I think it's him.... He also played Cesar Flickerman in the hunger games. I liked the movie, even if it was a little chick flicky at some parts. I honestaly can't think of anything I didn't like about the movie. I would say it was predictable but... It really wasn't. I mean, I guess I could've guessed... What? The bad guy dying and the princess and the commoner getting together? I mean, sure some stuff was predictable but it was too exciting I honestly let me stop and think. I liked it. Plus my like hero-ish really cool actor dude was in it, aka, Obi Won. And Davy Jones. Plus a might be Dionysus. By the way, I'm gonna try to tea Percy Jackson two before the movie comes out.
So have fun in the sea of monsters
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!