quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day two in Tennessee

Now for the second day, of my houseboat trip. So, I woke ha breakfast and did devotions. This week we were focusing on the book of Jonah. You know how he got swallowed by a whale? Well, it could've actually been a giant fish. Who knew?! Then we went swimming. It was awesome! Then it started raining, mixed in with a bit of thunder and lightning. So, we all crowded on our little houseboats, and his inside from the lightning. So, then these people from our boat said they were going to the black pearl (another house boat). So I went with them. We flipped over some tubes and were catipulted or slingshoted across the wet surface and then someone stopped us before we crashed. Well, after me everyone was gonna go inside so no one got struck by lightning, well, someone didn't get the memo and slightshoted a kid across. Well, actually not a kid, he's a freshman like me but you know. Anyways, there was nobody there to stop him, so he crashed into the stering wheel. Everyone crowded him, but I stayed back. I heard one kid say "admit it, you're tryin not to laugh". Then a few people giggled. It's like dude, HE JUST SMASHED HIS HEAD INTO A STEERING WHEEL!!!!! Anyways, then we watching wreck-it-Ralph, which I loved! It was amazing but I totally called the whole blankety blank blank being a princess. Then after it was done I swam a while and some people started playing BS with me. Then this one kid came on deck and called EVERY SINGLE LIE!!! Ugh, stupid waffle head. I mean, he's my friend and everything, but did he really have to call every lie I said. And he didn't call BS on any of my truths! It's like he's psychic or can tell when I'm lying better than like anyone I know!!! Eeevvvviiiiillllll......... Anyways, then I made hamburgers, an that failed a bit... But I'm actually a pretty good cook, but they fell below the slot thingies and I'm more used to fiddles or smaller grills where they don't fall below. Anyways, then we had devotions, worship (where the worship leader wasn't wearing a shirt, not that I blame him... ;p), and then small group/prayer time. Then there were these guys that came over to party (ish). We made popcorn, but then the microwave broke so we had to go to another boat to make the popcorn. By the time we got back everyone had to leave. -_- Joy. Anyways, one of the girls on my boat has a crush on one of the guys who was "partying" on it, and she was freaking out about it and kinda wanted alone time but she also wanted to like give up him cause he was moving back to Texas or what ever and it was so stupidly funny....
And that's the end of day two
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!