quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, July 1, 2013

2012 St. Louis Saiyin style ;p

Hey! So, last year in St. Louis, well first off at the start of the trip I only had like one friend. It kinda sucked. I mean, she was chill but it was like knowing (and being friends with.... I knew more people but we have a hate hate relationship) one person out of two gazillion I swear. Then when we got down there, there was also another group from Texas. By the end of the week everyone kept on saying "Y'all". Now, y'all better listen up cause this is when it all gets interesting. Not really, I jut wants to say y'all. So, I had one whole friend. Fun so far right? Well in the car ride I was reading a DBZ manga, and this kid started talking about it. It was pretty cool, cause not a lot of people I know like DBZ. If thu do they don't talk about it. He was pretty chill and I like him. Like he was cool not OMG I wanna marry him. He was cool. Anyways, after we got there and went to our rooms we found out that the girls side of the dorm had it's a/c system knocked out. It didn't get fixed while we were here. So, get out of the heat of the dorm me and a few other people went to a playground in the thousand degree heat. I was swinging on the swing and DBZ kid was on the other swing. We were talking and then everyone agreed that I was evil and he nicknamed me Freeza, after the purple bad guy in DBZ, who they fight on Namik. Anyways, that was my nickname for the rest of the week. Then we had dinner and went to a sporting store and we got into a debate about who we were in DBZ. I said I would be Broly, cause Brolys super psychotic and super super strong, I mean he is a super Saiyin too! He said I wouldn't be, cause Brolys insane. As if I'm not. Then I asked who he was and he said Vegeta. We were talking about how cool Vegeta was and how his catch phrase for whenever he saves Goku is something about how he's only doing it so he can kill Golu himself. He never does. I think they're like an equivalent of Naruto and Sasuke. They're best friends, but they're rivals too. It's weird that way, but cool. I like it. I want a rival like that. Not a friendship like that, but a rivalry. I personally think I would be Vegeta, cause no matter how bad and evil and mean I may be, I'll always come though and do the right thing. I would not be Freeza though. I want to be the best, not be a idiot who kills people and destroys planets for fun. I wanna get stronger, not just assume I'm already the best. I don't think I would be Freeza. Phoenix thinks I would be Pan (or Gokus granddaughter, he gets their names mixed up). She's a newer character, who is pretty cool. The newer ones aren't that great but since she's me, she totally is ;p. Anyways, at the sports store there were also people playing hide-n-go seek in the sleeping bags, which was fun once I joined in. There were also these camping bed things, but not sleeping bags, which was where the main part of the DBZ conversation took place. For the fun day we went to the same exact places (zoo, fountains and the museum), and I think I have away a BIG part of the DBZ season "Vegeta" was on, but he said it was fine. I thought he finished the part do I felt bad. I have a bad habit of doing that. Anyways, it was really fun. That's basically what happened that whole trip, or at least what I can remember. I also went to build-a-bear last yer and get a female tiger named Kat. Short for Katrina or Katherine or whatever I want her name to be to that moment. I gues I'm jut that type of person.
Totally not Freeza
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!