quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Top ten baby showers

Okay, so today was the last high/middle school service. I was kinda sad. I went to sit in the back with my idiot brothers, and Josh. So, they had the top ten best an top ten worst things about the summer. The top ten wort were hilarious!!! The 1st worst one was my personal favorite. You know my friend waffle head? Well, in St. Louis he tutored a little kid. A little girl. Who's about like seven or eight I think. She wrote him hate mail that basically said thanks for nothing, and that she wanted a picture of his face to post on a punching bag. I love her, I hope my daughters that violent. Just not to awesome people like waffle head. Just... Don't tell him I said that. We don't want a bi head on a small person, that's just be weird ;p. Then there was one where the church van, driver by the youth pastor, representing our church, ran a red light. There was also a paddle board race, from the beach to the end of the peir and back. This one kid started before everyone else, so someone stuck their paddle in front and the kid walked off. Then there were these kids who were paddle boarding in a lake that was like green, and some kid fell in. The other people asked what happened and he said he wa standing on the edge junking about how gross it would be if he fell in. Guess what happened next? He fell. Into the gross green water. my personal favorite: there was this one kid who pranced the youth pastors by littering paper all over one of their offices. They had a camera and saw who it was, cause the kid was dancing in the paper and making paper angels and stuff. Then they put the paper in a drawer for two months, then they put the paper all over his bedroom, stapled together two hundred cups in the shape of a body, put them on his bed and filled them with water. Then they did the dance that the kid did and they did paper angels. It was hilarious! They also interviewed the cats. I think they should've posted it on YouTube. I still love the eight year old girls hate mail. I love you waffle head, but dude that girl is awesome. I'm kinda jealous, I want the mail. We also went to a baby shower and there was a price is right thing were you guess the price of baby products. I couldn't guess any, cause I'm fourteen and I honestly don't have a kid yet. I drew a bunny instead.
Actually a anthro bunny princess
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!