quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Dance and conseling

Hey peoples! Anyways, so today I woke up at 9:30, and had to go to conseling at 10:30. It actually starts at 11, but I had to fill out a bunch of forms about my mental health (stress, anxiety, ect.). Ugh. Then we had to have a basic overveiw, and got to know each other dX ugh. I mean, not to be all mean, but I don't need conseling. I'm fine, don't need to talk to anyone about my problems but my friends. And my blog readers, but we have a confidentiallity thingy right? Well, ish. Anyways, I don't think I need it, but appariently I do, or my parents think I do. I, personaly, do not think I do, or want to.
Anyways, after that it ended at noon, when we got home Jessie came over and we walked to McDonalds with Jessie and July (we met her on the way). It was fun. Then we went back and yeah, here I am.
So, on the St. Louis trip, I met a kid (nicknamed Hollywood Undead by me) who I think should totally try out for Americas Got Talent or So You Think You Can Dance. He's an awesome dancer. He's like the.... Hiphop (?) stuff. I'm not that big on dance, but I KNOW he's good. I like the dance that's in the Step Up movies. I love Step Up 2 The Streets. Anyways, that's the only kind of dancing I like, and Hollywood Undead is pretty good at that stuff.
The reason I brought all that up was because I used to be obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance and I used to take dance classes. I just watched it yesterday and dude, I used to lllllloooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee that show. It was the bbbbbbbbbeeeeeessssssssssstttttttttttt. Anyways, I really think they need more of cool dancing and Hollywood Undead would ssssssssoooooo be good at that.
Don't need conseling
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!