quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Todays storys

Hey. So today I went blueberry picking and then to Sam's Club.With my friend, Mel, who got back from Alaska yesterday. She told some funny stories, which I'll tell tomorrow, cause I have no time today. Then, when we went to Sam's Club, and I said we were probably going to run into someone we knew. Then, after I said that we got out of the car and the people getting out of thee car two rows down were Hollywood Undead and his brother and mom. My mom and Mel kept on telling me to go say hi to him, but he waslistening to music and we aren't like friends even. I just know him from church. If you're reading this Hollwood Undead, sorry, but it's kinda true... Anyways, then I got a hot dog and a slice of pizza. Mel got the exact same thing and we got back and started writing a story on quotev. She had a dream, so we're writing a book about her dream, but in more detail a bit different. Plus we're changing the names of a few people. Not me, or One Direction (who's a big part in her dream), but a few others. I think it's going to be good. I'll post a link to it tomorrow, okay? Give me feed back if you like it!
Writer in training
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!