quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Movies!!!

Hey! So, I am going to my grandpas, and on the way, we are talking about movies. First off, Transformers like whatever one is coming out next is being filmed somewhere in Michigan. Then there's movies whose beginning comes out after the movie part. And then they don't match up! Like how in X-Men 3 professor X is able to walk during his recruitment of Jean, and him and Magneto are still friends then. But in the end of X-Men First Class, Magneto betrays him and professor X becomes paralyzed. They should've added Jeans recruitment before the battle but ha her stay on the campus or something, cause that would've fit better! Anyways, that was my problem with it. Then there was the scene in Lord Of The Rings where Bilbo finds the ring. Then in the Hobbit the scene is the exact same, but with a different actor! Nnnnnoooooo! Okay, I'm actual fine. Then we obsessed over Harry Potter, the whole Fred and George thing. I'll have to dedicate a whole (new)  post to everything HP. 
Movie obsess
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!