quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Gonna go to the beach and do some beachy things

So, today I went to the beach for fuel, my church group. Anyways, so when I first got to the beach this guy and I started talking about video games, then I went kiaking, which was fun. It was pretty wavy out, so that made it funner. Yellow/green flag wavy, but still no one tipped. Then I came back and me and these girls stared talking. Then we went to isolation and started crank calling people. I told one of them to call someone and then say it took them like five point three seconds to answer the phone then scream "ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!?!". They did, and it was hilarious. The guy sounded really cute too. Well, like he had a nice voice. Then there's this leader we called and one of the girls has a crush on her son, so in an accent she asked if she could marry him. It was funny. Then we called her seriously and sang her happy birthday. We're pretty sure it's her birthday. If not.... Well..... Hehe crap. Then we played MASH and I got one of the girls crushes. She was sssooooo mad! Then I sad it was okay, cause I like someone else and they ended up guessing right. They said it was cute... Ugh. Anyways, then we buried people in the sand, well after talking for a while, and it was fun. Then one of the girls brothers came over and we decided to bury him so it was hard to get out then we would walk away like we were gonna leave him there. Anyways, we were gonna put water on it to make it harder to get out. He refused to let there be wet sand so he broke out and one of the girls splashed him with water, and he got pissed and kicked sand at her. Anyways, then we went back to the picnic tables to wait for parents to get there to pick people up. So, anyways, one time I got up to get some food and I lost my balance and leaned like almost into this one guy. Well, I was veeerrrryyy embarrassed. Then, I got up to get some more good and said not that I'm a pig or anything. I went back to sit down and noticed he was staring at me. I just sat down like what I said wasn't that stupid. Then he said "don't I recognize you from somewhere?". I looked at him and noticed he looked like one of Phoenix's friends, but I was like no, it couldn't be him, so I said "I don't think so, I'm pretty sure you just look like someone I know". Okay, maybe I should've known that I knew him from the fact that we both kinda recognized each other. Anyways, then he said "wait, aren't you Phoenix's little sister? Raven?" And I was like oh my gosh it is him! I like said his name but I'm pretty sure I said it like more of a dork than I usually do. The reason I didn't think it was him was cause he got his ear pierced (and it wasn't pierced last time I saw him), and his hair was long and very light blonde, when it was brown-ish I think and rreeeaaalllyyy short. I was super surprised. His hair reminded me of Austin from disney channel, the hot guy in Austin and ally, while his hair used to be like so short I couldn't tell what color it was. He looked weird with long-ish blonde hair. Anyways, so then he aske me why Phoenix wasn't there. Believe me, I was wondering the same thing. I hadn't seen him since around Christmas time I think, so it was nice cause he's one of Phoenix's friends that I don't wanna lunch in the face. He was pretty cool, but he's also a bit weird. He slept in our dog house once... It was weird...
Mermaid
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!