quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Monsters University

Hey, so Sunday I had to write the WHOLE St. Louis post(which took a while), yesterday I had babysitting and today I woke up at noon then went to see monsters university with Jessie and July. It's a super duper awesome movie. Everyone in St. Louis thought I would either be the girl who was announcing the scare games or part of HSS, (hiss....?) and Jessie still thinks I would be part of HSS. It's kinda true. I love Monsters University, and it kids does explain the Randell rivalry with Sully/Mike. It's not a good enough reason to go psycho and kill people (boo!) but it still starts it off I guess. I'm kinda sad though, cause Randell is a psychotic freak when he used to be nerdy and nice. He's such a sellout? He just wanted to get "in" with the popular kids. I mean, as soon as he does he becomes a freak! Oh, and July had a Harry Styles pillow she didn't want and was going to give it to Mel, but Mel wasn't there so she brought it to the movies. Now me and Jessie keep on joking about how "in love" I am with Harry and how she likes Zayn and I get dibs on Harry. It's a joke, anyone who wants Harry can have him. Even if he is rrrrreeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyy hot. Anyways, I love Monsters University and I think the ending could've been better. Like since they broke even the principal persons scare record. Anyways, I think that she could've let them on the scare program cause everyone needs a partner. They should've partnered everyone up, one smart one scary, cause that's basically what happens.... Well once college is over I guess. Anyways, I think for Oozma Kappa they should've used Monsters Who were scarred in Monsters Inc., but made them nerdy.... It would've been awesome!!!! Anyways, after the movie me, Jessie and July all got our pictures taken in the cardboard cutout monsters university ID cards. It was awesome!!!!
I'm a scarer!!!!
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!