quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Tubing

Hey! So, yesterday I went tubing. The summers half way over and this is the second time I've gone tubing. It's soooo weid cause I usually go tubing every single Saturday! Anyways, there are levels of tubing. There's easy; slow and only a little bit of whipping. This is the easiest one for beginners or doing tricks. There's medium; faster and whipping, but not a whole lot. There's hard; fastest and LOTS of whipping. Then there's (to quote a certain ginger) "this is what we call Game Over". It's where the crazy uncle takes you tubing. I was talking to my friend Mel, and she has an uncle who apparently wants to kill you whenever you go tubing too. I think everyone who goes tubing a lot has one. Then there's sucide; telling the "crazy uncle" that you don't think he can get you off, or that he isn't going crazy enough. It's like, water demons are nicer. Not even kidding. I love tubing, but I hate it when gingers or red necks or giants or other people make fun of me. It's like seriously shut up or I'll wrap the rope around you head and we'll see how fast you wanna go after that. Sorry, there are just a few things I won't let you make fun of, and tubing is one of them. So......
Just don't. -_-
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!