quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, July 5, 2013

Fourth of July on the fifth

Hey! Sorry for the late (and pathetic) post last night, it was just a very busy day. I woke up late, and then I had my friend Mel over and we went to my Grandpas. My Grandpa lives on a lake, where we do a lot of swimming and tubing. My shoulder isn't thanking me. At all! It's very painful. And I have rope-burn on my soar shoulder. Ow! Anyways, it was fun.
Then I went home, and Jessie came over and we made a giant cookie pizza. It was a sugar cookie with strawberry cream cheese and rasberries, blue berries and strawberries on top. It's sssssssssssssoooooooooooooo good!
Then after dinner July came over. We did smoke bombs and snappers, while it was light out. It was fun and I practiced my genie impression. Don't ask. Then, we did the game hug the potholder (which I don't wanna give away, in case you need some embarrasment). It was funny. Then me and July went to her house for her fireworks. There was also Jessie and Mel who went to the neighborhood fireworks, then we all met back at my house to do our family firedworks. It was awesome!
In pain
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!