quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Total supernatural Drama

Hey. So, I have a friend (Honda), who is addicted to supernatural. The TV show. I mean, obsessed. So, I started watching it. It's so creepy and cool, I just love it. It kinda scares me. I really like when s show does that. Scares me, but not to death. And I love when shows use the existence of other creatures that nobody else believes in. Or not very many people. I would love if the show was real and came here. Or I got to act in at least one episode. I would love that. I would love to act in any show that I love actually. Like of they made Total Drama (the cartoon series) into a real person movie, sign me up first audition for Gwen. They actually had a cover like that on Instagram, where the hottie who plays Neil Cafry in White Collar plays Chris McLain in the Total Drama real person movie. That'd be awesome. What would be even cooler would be if I could play Gwen. I would get to meet him! Plus any other totally awesome actors who play in the real person Total Drama. I wanna make a list of who should play who. Me as Gwen duh, but other than that I wanna think about it. I just have at least one idea, Taylor Lagtner as Jusin, but I'm gonna think about the rest.
So see you next time on Total Drama
JK, on this blog
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!