quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Yesterday and the curse of the lake monster

Hey! Sorry, I was very busy yesterday. I had a sleepover at Mel's, where we pulled an all nighter writing the story. We were tired and on a natural high, added to chocolate ice cream eating. It turned out very weird and very funny. Then we slept in till ten, started another chapter (it's not even done yet!) and went to my house to do my chores. Then we went to the mall. I got part of the bday presents for a few of my friends. (Jessie and July's don't tell!) We stayed way later than we had though, so we didn't leave till like seven. When I got home we went over to Kaseys, and got back around eleven. So, sorry for my short weird post yesterday. Sleep deprived it was. Anyways, so, you know how Monday I saw my brothers friend, and Thursday I saw Hollywood undead? Yesterday I'm pretty sure we saw someone else we knew. I don't remember who, but it did happen... Hmm... Anyways, I watched the real person scooby doo, the curse of the lake monster. It sucked. Even by real person scooby doo standards. Okay, I llllooooovvvvveeeeee scooby doo, but the real life ones always seem a bit... Hollywood -ified. I mean, they had to create relationship drama between Fred and daphine, which I can get but it was annoying and stupid. And childish. If my boyfriend was like that I'd slap him. Actually I'll never have a boyfriend like that cause I won't go out with him. Then there was Shaggy and Velma. You have to suffer through a whole movie with Shaggy trying to ask her out and being in love with her for them to just stay friends. Them daphine and Fred break up. Ugh. Plus scooby, the one the shows named after, was barely even in it. I mean, what kind of idiot uses the title character in like five scenes out of like five gazzillion? Okay, not five gazzillion but it was a long movie, way too long to exclude most of scoobys moments. Plus it was very predictable. I soo called it, and it was possession, which bugs me. Well, mostly the fact that in the cartoon it's always a person doing it, while in the real life movies it's always possession or a curse or a magic spell. Anyways, then there was the fact that cartoons are more realistic. Scooby walks on the ceiling, his eyes bug out of his hea and the lake monster is obviously very bad special effects. None of which happen in the cartoon! It was a very very cheesy stupid movie. And this is coming from someone who loves scooby doo.
Mystery inc.'s
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!