quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ssssslllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppp

Hey! So I pulled my first all nighter ever last night. I'm so tired and have never pulle an all nighter before. It's tireding, but it was fun. Although I will be on a house boat with like a gizzilion other people for the next four days. So I won't be posting or online or anything.... I'll be MIA online, but you guys can figure it out, right? Anyways, we will be living on house boats in the Tennessee Kentucky area border thingy. It'll be fun, I mean I love swimming and have always wanted to go on a house boat. I wanted to bring Phoenix but sadly he's on consent so that's not really an option... And I got to my other friends too late.... So I know like nobody! Fun. But there's water and I'm like a mermaid or Percy Jackson twin, I lllllllooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee the water and always feel good in it. So, I should mostly fine. Mostly.......... Anyways, it should be fun and I'll tell you guys all about it!
I'm leaving you again
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!