quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

This is just the bus tour....

Hey! So, I don't have nearly as much news as St. Louis had, but I do have a lot! So the first day I left at midnight (fun right?) and then went on a like fifteen hour bus ride. I was stuck sitting next to some girl I didn't know (cause girls and guys can't sit next to each other XP ugh, how stupid do they think we are?). The girl I sat next to slept the whole entire bus ride. All fifteen hours! But she didn't sleep in her seat sitting up, or even leaning back, no. She slept sitting sideways with her big butt taking up half of my seat. I mean, honestly half the seat. I would've shoved her out but I though "hey, I'm on a church trip, be patient shell wake up or shift positions eventually". Nope. Wrong, false, idiot what were you thinking. She stayed like that the whole entire time. Then when we got to the house boats. There was a front porch area that was shaded by the second floor but still completely open on three sides. You can either go up some stairs to the roof/floor two or you can go inside. If you go inside you emerge in a living room/kitchen area. The living room has a tv, a driver thingy for the driver to move and control the boat (complete with a generator switch, radio, a stereo/radio system and a horn), a couch and a chair. And a small table. The kitchen, which is basically the other half of the same exact room has a table half surrounded by chairs and half surrounded by a booth. Theres also a oven, microwave, freezer, refridgerator and cubords. Then you go down a hall and it has rooms on one side, either going up or going down. Six rooms with a queen sized bed and a sink. The other side has two bathrooms and down the hall a closet. Then you go outside of the boat and you are on a small platform for jumping off and climbing back on and stuff. Theres also a spiral staircase leading to the roof/floor two. Starting from the back of the room/floor two there's a slide, which has a little platform to its side big enough to climb on and jump off. Then there's an awning? I dunno just a covering over a small part of it, that has a table and chairs under it. It breaks into open, unshaded roof/floor two-ness. There's a few chairs there along with some of those lounging/taning chairs. Then there's another awning or cloth thingy shading another drivers station with boat seat benches around it. From there you can climb onto this thing that shades the porch area below it. That's the general tour of the boat. Wow that took a while. When we got to the boat the bags were on the front. I picked mine up and walked inside a little bit, but I acidently bumped the table and it fell over. I picked it back up but it fell over. So I looked at it and a leg had like come undone and was just held on by masking tape, which is kinda flimsy. So I picked it up and leaned it against the side. Just then some girls who were on the trip walked by while going to their boat and said something along the line of ruining something "like she ruins everything". Then they erupted into stupid giggles. I mean, try could've been talking about someone else, but it was awfully coincidental. I mean, I kinda know them so it seems like it was a bit... About me. Okay, I'll tell you the rest tomorrow, sorry!
You haven't even heard half of it
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!