quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Internet not working well, so this is all that that didn't glitch, sorry if it's weird. (yeah, long title)

Hey! So, whats new? So, yesterday I was vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy amused by a few certain idiots. The game is called Ball Busters, were the idiot guys (who, BTW are older than me :-D)through a baseball at you-can-only-guess-where, and whoever gave up first who went down for too long lost. There were like three people who did two turns IN A ROW!!! It was hil-ar-i-ous! Yeah, I streched that word, so what? ;p. Anyways, the only person who wimped out was Phoenix who said he liked his yeah better than the game. I also heard some tthings that you never want to hear (they got pretty brused up, but they added more detal... iiiiccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!). It was still pretty ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. It was awesome!
I just noticed I'm into llllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddddsssssssssssssssssss today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!