quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Percy Jackson coming soon!

Okay, so the past few days I've been talking about camp half blood and camp Jupiter resorts. If you want to help me make one, please please pppllleeeeeaaaaaasssssssseeeee help! Contact me! Okay, so my dog went to the groomers. He's super soft and smells good, so I keep on petting him. And smelling him, which even though he's a dog I'm pretty sure he thinks it's weird. But he smells good now! Okay, I also went to build-a-bear. I got a camouflage one, an I names him captain Steve Rogers.  I'm going to buy the captain America outfit if I find it. He has a military helmet. It's cute. I watched mean girls, and I loved it. It was awesome! It was so fetch ;p. Percy Jackson and the sea of monsters comes out in 6 days!!!! Sadly, I probably won't see it for like a week. It's jut one day afterwards but still... Anyways, I preordered the house of hades on amazon. It comes out it October. I figure I can read the Percy Jackson and heroes of Olympus series. Right? I was kiking my friend, July (who's birthday was a few days ago), and we were trying to name all the disney princesses. There should be twelve... Me and one of my friends named them all once, but I can't remember them all now.... Anyone wanna help?!?!?!
Half blood in need of help
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!