quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Online shopping

Hey. So, online I bought two things and my brother got me a third. I bought a laptop bag and the design on it is a Nintendo controller. A super old fashion one. It's awesome. I also have been wanting high top converse shoes, and I finally got one. Well, two. A pair. One pair or two shoes. Like yeah, so you know. So I got some, and guess what. Instead of a traditional color, I got a design on it. Not just any design, one that fits me. My personality, my interests, my life. Me. It fits me, but the design is superman, like a comic book. Superman punching a villain. It's awesome. And last, but defiantly not least, is the gift. From Phoenix. The person, not the place. It's a necklace, a shield. Like the hilayian shield, or dark links at least. In the back is a small hyrule sword like the one dark link uses that slips into a slot behind the shield. You can pull it out or put in back in and it's the hyrule sword dark link uses. It's awesome :)
Online shopper
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!